Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Winner - 30,000 Hits Blog Candy

Thank you so much to everyone who entered the drawing for my blog candy. Even more, thank you all for visiting my blog and encouraging me to continue to create! I will try to get around to say hi to every one of you over the next few weeks. I am snowed under these past couple of weeks with design work and getting ready to leave on a 10-day vacation. But come July, things should slow down a bit for me and I'll be abe to do more blogging and commenting.

Now to announce the winner. It's #8 - Sian from Ireland. Sian, congratulations!! Please email your address to thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com. If you get it to me by Thursday, I will get your package into the mail before I leave on vacation.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
8
Timestamp: 2010-06-16 05:41:52 UTC

Thanks again to you all for answering my questions. It's very helpful and interesting to me to know who is visiting me!

Blessings & hugs,

2 comments:

Shirl said...

A big congratulations to Sian! :)

Sian said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm doing a very excited happy dance around the place. I'm in total shock, but very happy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com