Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Creative Card Crew Thank You Challenge


This fortnightly challenge at the Creative Card Crew is to make a thank you card. I went with soft colors and shabby style for this one. The DP is Melissa Francis and the gingham is from The Pink Petticoat. All edges were roughed up and sponged with Creamy Caramel. I don't remember where the velveteen ribbon/trim is from, but it matched the Sage Shadow CS very nicely. The stamped image and sentiment are from Verve and the fabric flowers came already made up in Jo-Ann's trim aisle. I colored white pearls with my Copics.

Sorry for the short post, but my Internet is problematic and I'm trying to get this up before it goes out again. I'll be back later to flesh out this post. Til then, thanks and hope to see you again soon.

Blessings & hugs,

10 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Linda

Another gorgeous and fabulous creation. Just love every detail.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sian said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers, and the softness of the colours.

Ingrid said...

You used such nice colors, and those flowers... I love them!
Hugs Ingrid

Annika said...

Stunning! Your style is just so wonderful and distinctive, a true artist!
Hugs
Annika

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous! I love the colors on this and the flowers!

Anonymous said...

I love how light and feminine this is!! So lovely =)

Unknown said...

Oh My, Another Fabulous Card, I love it... I have that stamp and I don't think I ever got it to look that Good.. Love that soft shabby feel..

Hugs, Linda

Maria Matter said...

this is so so pretty Linda!!! love those flowers!!
have a great day
Blessings!

Suzana said...

I remained speechless!
What a beautiful card! You are amazing!

ellepaulette said...

So lovely and soft!! I love it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com