Friday, April 30, 2010

A Fabulous Friday Mother's Day Card


Wishing you top of the morning on this Fabulous Friday morning! Thanks so much if you are starting your day with me today. This week, Tracy, the owner of Sugar Creek Hollow has challenged her design team to make a Mother's Day card. So I have put together this quick and easy card, the highlights of which are the beautiful Sugar Creek Hollow images along with a super Spellbinders diecut and Cuttlebug embossed panel. Actually, what took me the longest was making the rolled lace flower. I made a completely different one first, which took awhile and then it was too big so I set it aside for another project and whipped up this one instead.

Be sure to hurry on over to the Sugar Creek Hollow store to grab the Fabulous Friday Freebie. This week Tracy is giving you the lovely Mother's Day sentiment that I have used inside the Mirror Frame. And you'll definitely want to stop by the blogs of the rest of the design team and see the wonderful Mother's Day card they have designed for this Fabulous Friday.

MarshaJoanNancy

Thanks so much for stopping by this morning and for any comment you care to leave. I love to hear from you, whether it's comments or questions. It's so nice to know folks are out there and reading my blog!

Blessings & hugs,

Challenges:

Stamp Simply - April Showers Bring May Flowers (3-D Flowers)
S2G Twisted Thursdays - Add the words 'Mom' or 'Mother' to your card

14 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Good Friday Morning to you! This card is such a wonderful way to start the day, it is filled with beauty and delight. Thank you for sharing your talent and artistry with us girl, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Tracy Vinson said...

Linda, I was in awe when I first saw this and still am. So simply done yet so much to look at. Thanks for always giving SCH your best!

Davi said...

Linda, this is sooo beautiful! The soft colors, texture, and lace make it so feminine! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Christine said...

Just a very special card!

Nancy said...

Linda, I just love the lace...it is the crowning jewel on your creation!! Amazing card!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Linda, I really do love the handmade flowers.You make them look so easy ! Sue C x

Edith said...

How sweet, Linda! It is so simple and beautiful... I love it!

Hanne said...

Such a wonderful Mothers days card! Love the ribbon-rose:)
Hugs Hanne

Joseline said...

Girl, this is amazing. I love the lace rose! Beautiful card my friend.

Cassie said...

STUNNING!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is gorgeous! LOVE that beautiful lace flower ... and everything else here!

Thanks for joining us once again "Stamp Simply" 3D Flower challenge!

Ann English said...

Such a gorgeous card-love your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at S2G this week for Twisted Thursday.

Deanne Clarke said...

A beautiful card!

Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Okay...this is just STUNNING...wow! thanks for playing at S2G!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com