Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Fabulous Friday


Here is my design team sample for Sugar Creek Hollow's Fabulous Friday. Fabulous Friday is the day the design team gets together for a team challenge and it's the day you can pick up the Fabulous Friday Freebie on the store website.
For this card, the center medallion is actually two digital images. The text and border is one and the cherries are another. I reduced the size of the cherries and superimposed them four times on the quote, rotating and flipping as needed to fit nicely around it. They are colored with Copics. The image panel was also sponged with Creamy Caramel ink. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and the border punch is Fiskars. I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch and will be entering their challenge.

Hop on over to Sugar Creek Hollow and pick up the Fabulous Friday Freebie. And be sure to stop by the other DT's blogs. They all have beautiful samples to show you using the wonderful digial images from Sugar Creek Hollow.

13 comments:

Tracy Vinson said...

Too gorgeous for words....I love the strong contrast that the BLACK gives this card!!!

Eleonora said...

This is so beautiful! Plentiful but yet peaceful:)

CarlaKH said...

beautiful! Love the colors.. some of my all-time faves!

Donna Moore said...

You always come up with the most fantastic cards, this one is right up there in the super fantastic range! Woohoo, you so inspire me!!

Nancy said...

Linda, this is breathtaking...I love every single millimeter of it!! Gorgeous!!

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Linda this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the papers!!!!
Happy weekend to you sweetie!!
hugs, Janiel

Christine said...

Another fabulous card Linda!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Linda. I love the main image and the colour combo is beautiful. Sue C x

Anonymous said...

P.S. I've left you a little something on my blog.

IsabellasSketchbook said...

I just love it!!!

peggysue said...

Girl you have some seriously gorgeous stuff going on here! I am going to subscribe to your blog AND the Sugar Creek Hollow, I'm so happy I stumbled across your creations on SCS, wouldn't have found it otherwise.

raindropecho said...

Oh my goodness, Linda this is amazing. I mean, I say that for ALL your creations, but wow. WOW!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I saw this on the Mojo Monday blog and had to stop by

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com