Thursday, January 24, 2013

Woohoo! Happy Mail from Ranger

I got a happy email from Ranger Ink last night that my order of some of the new products has shipped!  It is scheduled to arrive on my doorstep on Monday.  I have set up listings in the store for the full set of the new Tim Holtz distress paints - $89.99 for the set of 24, as well as the full set of the new Dylysions sprays - set of 6 for $22.50.

I also have all the newly released Tim Holtz "blueprint" stamps coming in on Monday and they have been listed in the boutique also.  Check out the New Arrivals tab in The Funkie Junkie Boutique to see all the new products.  Quantities are listed there so you can see how many are in stock.  You may want to act fast for the full sets of the distress paints as I only have 9 right now and once I re-order, it could be months before I get more.
I will also be listing the distress paints and Dylusions sprays individually, but that will take another few hours before those listings appear.

Happy shopping!






1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

There are going to be some painful credit card bills in my future!
Alison x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com