Friday, August 6, 2010

Simon Says Stamp and Show

I'm so excited to be able to share some breaking news with you today. If you are a regular reader, you know how I love to make vintage/distressed/shabby chic cards. Last week it was brought to my attention that there was a new challenge blog starting up that would be featuring vintage creations, more specifically in the Tim Holtz/Wendy Vecchi styles. Well, I'm not (yet) proficient in their particular styles, but vintage and I go waaaaaay back. So I thought what the heck, I'm going to apply and of course, I won't be selected, but it will be a good exercise for me. And I NEVER thought I would be selected, especially when I looked at all the thumbnails of the cards that were entered. Oh my goodness!!! It was a vintage extravaganza! So much, MUCH to my surprise this week I received an INIVTATION TO JOIN this new design team for Simon Says Stamp and Show. Wow, wow, WOW!! I can't tell you happy and excited I am to be joining such an uber talented group!

So, ladies and gents, gather up your Timmy and Wendy and other vintage supplies and get ready to rock with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! We'll have a new challenge for you every Monday and you know Simon Says Stamp always has THE BEST PRIZES. So let the fun begin!!

Blessings,

13 comments:

Lela said...

Congratulations Linda. What an honor.

Margreet said...

CONGRATS Linda.....no wonder they've chosen you.......it suits you perfectly........good luck!
xxx Margreet

Irene said...

Morning Linda

Many many congratulations, on your DT place. It's well deserved as your cards athe the bestest Vintage there is.

Can't wait to see your cretions.

luv
irene
xxxx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Huge Congratulations hun, this is fantastic news, I'm not surprised they chose you. Your style with vintage cards is amazing. Look forward to seeing your lovely creations real soon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sian said...

Woohooo congrats Linda, can't wait to see your wonderful creations.

Lynne Forsythe said...

congrats girlie.....it's gonna be fun!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Linda ... Margreet is soooooooooooo right ... it suits you perfectly ... I am looking forward to working with you X

Lisa said...

Congratulations Linda, this is wonderful news, I am very happy for you. I bet this will be a really fun design team and they are lucky to have you!

Christine said...

What an honor, I am so happy for you!

Beverly G said...

Congrats Linda, good luck on the new team, of course you would be picked you're cards are fabulous.

Annika said...

Woo-hoooo, hugs congrats!!! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations! I might try and play the challenges as well although I can't do vintage very well!!
Hugs
Annika

CarlaKH said...

whoohoo you are my idol! Congrats! I can't wait to play along!

HappyCrafter said...

Congratulations Linda! Your design work is always fabulous and I am not surprised at all you were picked, I would have been shocked if they hadn't chosen you, your projects are always so gorgeous :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com