Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wrapping Up the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style


Hello friends, followers and players in this year's 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style.  Wow, I am so excited and honored by the number of players and the terrific artistry put forth in this year's entries.  I am wrapping up the challenge by reviewing the entries and will do a Random.org selection of three winners later on today.  Right now, I wanted to clarify who will be in the drawing.  We had an amazing 26 entries this year and I have given each finalist a number which will correspond to the winning Random.org selections.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and a big congratulations to all of these finalists for finishing the challenge:

1. Evelyn
2. Cheryl
3. Yvonne
4. Anita
5. Sue :)
6. BBart
7. Leesa
8. Astrid
9. Anni
10. Jane
11. Alison/Craft Trog
12. Karenliz
13. inkypinky
14. Butterfly
15. Viktoriya
16. Lisa M.
17. Claire C.
18. Dean Designs
19. Chris D.
20. Hettie
21. Buttons
22. Silvia
23. Diana F.
24. Connie
25. Kate
26. Mitra

If you believe you completed the challenge but do not see your name listed here, please contact me ASAP at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com.  Before the winners are announced, I will be checking the posts of the Random.org picks to make sure they have completed all of the challenge requirements.  If they have not, I will do another draw.  I'm sorry to be such a stickler for the rules, but it isn't fair for some to meet all the requirements and then have someone win who did not :(and yes, I know Butterfly can't win because she resisted Christmas too long - LOL, but wanted to recognize her as one of those who crossed the finish line:)

Thanks again and stay tuned for the winners' post this evening.  I will be awarding one $50 gift certificate and two $25 gift certificates to The Funkie Junkie Boutique.






11 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Linda
I just want to congratulate everyone as well, as like you I thought this years inspiration was just terrific, and the work displayed amazing.
Good Luck to you all!
Smiles:)
Sue

Unknown said...

Awesome so many finished the entire 12 weeks!!

I hope I win...I am selfish that way and just love your shop :-)

Seriously, I wanted to say Thank you for hosting such a wonderful challenge and for the amazing people I have met because of it.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Mornings Linda, wow 26 entries! What a fantastic response and achievement for all with completing each of the 12 weeks. I for one certainly had fun, challenged myself and was inspired along the way. Congratulations to all and especially to you Linda! I'm looking forward to playing along next year! Calendar is marked already lol! Thank you for a great challenge :)

Claire said...

Thanks from me too Linda, its certainly been a fun challenge. Its great to see that so many people enjoyed it too,and so many wonderful creations! Its a shame we are all over the world as it would be lovely to all meet up and have a Christmas tag challenge party lol
Claire xx

Handgathered said...

Nice showing for your pre-Christmas fun! I enjoyed it tremendously. I was a virgin to 12 Days of Christmas tags before I saw yours. Now I'm an old hat and can't wait til next year.

Anni XO

joetterer said...

Thanks for the challenges...can't wait to see who wins! But NOW what will I do with myself. I'm a challenge junkie.

Hope your move is going well.

Astrid Maclean said...

First of all, a big thank you to you Linda, I had never heard of you, the Funkie Junkie Boutique or any of the challenges until I saw the first tags appearing on people's blogs. Congratulations to everyone else who finished, I have hugely enjoyed the challenge and received much inspiration from you and many others that took part. Most of my tags have been turned into Christmas cards along the way which was a big bonus too. Thank you for this great challenge and all the fun along the way!

Jenny Marples said...

A huge thankyou for hosting this challenge Linda and providing such amazing inspiration all the way through. It has been frustrating/infuriating/challenging at times and I have learned so much along the way. In the end lots of special people have received individual and unique cards - something which wouldn't have happened without your challenge - so once again, thank you so much. Good luck to everyone who has travelled this journey and is eligible for the draw. Hugs, Jenny x

Chris said...

Hi Linda and thanks for hosting and sponsoring the tags, can't tell you how much I enjoyed it and how much I needed the push to get them done. Thanks also for all the beautiful inspiration you provided to get me going. Big hugs and good luck to all! Chris :)

lilscrappers said...

A huge Thanks for all the inspiration that your tags provided. This challenge has been a much needed push to get me out of a rut and was FUN! I love your store, love your blog and sure will be there in the new year :)

Words and Pictures said...

I've had so much fun... and seen so much incredible work being produced - I've already won!! Thank you so much for this amazing challenge, Linda!
Alison xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com