Sunday, September 21, 2014

Autumn Harvest

It's coming!  I know it is!  Autumn is almost here in South Florida.  It will be 66 degrees Sunday morning.  Yipee!  Time to open some windows. I have another autumn tag to celebrate the season.  

This tag was started with a jumbo manila tag from my shop.  I did the marbling technique with two distress stains - rusty hinge and picket fence.  The ledger stamp from Ephemera Backgrounds was lightly stamped in jet black archival ink.  Then I stenciled a woodgrain patten with a Tim Holtz stencil onto the tag in Gathred Twigs.  Once my background was completed I stamped the building from Kudzu Kafe in jet black archival.  The pumpkins were stamped on manila CS, colored with rusty hinge and fussy cut.  The pumpkins and the sentiments are from Hayride.  
The new Ranger Adhesive Sheets was applied to a piece of acrylic packaging and the leaves were cut with the Mini Tattered Leaves die.   Then the new Ranger Shiny Foil Transfer Sheets - Vintage was applied.   A rustic touch was added with burlap, buttons and a floral charm that was altered with Spiced Marmalade distress paint.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are having a sunny fall weekend!




These products were used to make the above tag and can be purchased at The Funkie Junkie Boutique, where Ranger/Tim Holtz and most other name brand products are always 20% below MSRP.

10 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous tag Linda, love the autumn feel with the colours and textures. The leaves look amazing.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the pumpkins.

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful autumnal make Linda, gorgeous stamping and wonderful textures!

Rita said...

Fabulous tag Linda. The colours are glorious and depicts this wonderful time of year. Hugs Rita xxx

Maryanne said...

I love this tag, Linda! It really says fall, which is really fast approaching were we are! Have a great Sunday!

Julia Aston said...

Love that deep orange background and the pretty layering of burlap and other bits!

Pam said...

What a gorgeous tag, Linda! Love the colors and all the textures. The leaves are fabulous and so are those sweet pumpkins.

mamablitger said...

Linda your tag is lovely. Love the texture and the colors. And especially the burlap pieces stand out. Funny that these small pieces can give such a grungy look.. of course not by themselves. But combined with the other fab elements used !!
Thanks for sharing your creativity !!!
Hugs from Monica..... Spain

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, I love it.

Unknown said...

Oh Boy, Linda--This is a beautiful tag! Love the orange!! And what is that...new Ranger Shiny Foil Transfer Sheets?! WOW! Totally Cool!! Love the metallic look on the leaves! I think I need to get the AO Hayride plate, just for those pumpkins!! :) XOXO-Shari T.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com