Friday, February 17, 2012

Pion Designs - Gorgeous Vintage Style Papers - New in The Funkie Junkie Boutique

 Just a quick preview of these wonderful Pion Designs paper crafting papers that I have started carrying in The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  This set is From My Heart II 6x6" papers.  They are just loaded with sweet soft colors and lovely vintage images.
 The set contains six single sided sheets with four 6x6" designs on each sheet.
 The set also includes three 12x12 sheets - one of tags, one of cut outs and one of borders.  These sheets are double sided with printed paper on the back.
Check out my shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique for this paper set as well as three others from Pion Designs in Sweden.  This set is $16 in my Etsy boutique.

I have carry Tim Holtz/Ranger products at 20% below MSRP in my boutique.  Check them out here - I am offering VERY competitive prices!

4 comments:

Pam said...

These papers look gorgeous!

Christine said...

Good stuff!

The Wired Angel said...

Tempting, Linda!!

Leigh said...

Thanks Linda, looking forward to getting my yummy goodies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com