Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Tim Holtz Products Pre-Order Specials

Have you visited my Etsy boutique lately - noticed all the Ranger and Tim Holtz products that I am starting to stock?  Stop by and check them out - you will find my prices to be very attractive!  And the new products introduced at CHA are starting to be available.  Here are some of my favorites and my pricing.  If you would like to pre-order any of these, please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com.

Full Set of the New Distress Markers - $89.00 plus S&H

Compendium of Curiosities Volume II - $21.95 plus S&H

XL Alphabet Die - Word Play - $55.00 plus S&H

Tattered Flower Garland Decorative Strip Die - $16.95
See my inventory of Ranger products here.  I am adding to my inventory every week.  If there are products that you want and I don't have, please feel free to email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com and I'll let you know their availability and my price.  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com