Sunday, February 26, 2012

Be Inspired

Pin It

I'm back again with another of my recent samples for the February Artistic Outpost release, this one from the Charles and Amelia set.  I found some patterned paper with a world map in my stash and decided to use it as a background paper for this piece and then as usual, I completely covered it up.  Honestly, I don't know why I just don't use a piece of copy paper for the background - you would probably never even know - LOL!  I made a little post card using the Ephemeral Backgrounds set along with a couple of stamps from the Charles and Amelia set.  I love making faux post cards and using them in my art.  I also stamped a couple more of the stamps from the set on a scrap of vintage muslin with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink.  The front piece was stamped with Ranger Sepia Archival Ink and the Be Inspired sentiment was done on my computer.  That's it - a very simple piece that is pretty much technique-less.  I know I showed this piece earlier in the week, but wanted to feature it by itself because I think all these stamps deserve a cameo appearance!

Thanks for stopping by - hope your weekend is going great!



5 comments:

Pam said...

Love this card! You continue to inspire me. Thanks!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love this one too, your postcard is so cool and I just love the stamping on the fabric, neat touch!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Linda, Beautiful as usual! I love the stamp set.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful monochromatic card - fab use of the AO release! Love the added stamping on fabric and your wonderful vintage inspired post card!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com