Monday, January 9, 2012

A Victorian Valentine Paper Crafting Kit

As promised, my Victorian Valentine paper crafting kit is now available.  They are being sold through my blog on a first-come, first-served basis.  I have made 19 kits.  I may make more, but will make that call after the first batch is shipped out as they are very labor intensive for me to make.

If you love vintage and love handmade embellishments, then you will love this kit.  I am all about handmade - I much prefer the look of handmade chipboard and flowers to the store bought kind.  So I have created a collection chocked full of vintage yumminess with mostly handmade elements.  Everything that was hand dyed was dyed with the same dye colors so it all color coordinates perfectly.  And if you don't do a lot of paper crafting for Valentine's Day, there are still so many sweet vintage elements here that you can use on many other projects.

Here is what you will receive:
  • A set of 3 die cut chipboard hearts (cut with Spellbinders dies).  The hearts are covered with designer paper and then stamped with two stamps (music notes and tole flowers).  The edges were sponged with gold acrylic paint and they are embellished with sweet little filigree metal pieces that I altered from bright brass to more of a bronze tone.  
  • Three micro (1") clothes pins, dyed red
  • Three pieces of filigree metal - one in bronze tone and two that were white embossed
  • A 3" stick pin and a sweet crystal and glass pearl double dangle (both hand assembled by me)
  • A small chipboard heart that I covered with gold vintage style glass glitter
  • A resin cameo and a resin heart

Plus you will receive 3 vintage style post cards and 2 decorative elements with vintage style images.  The three post cards have been hand distressed.  All five of these were digitally reworked by me.  


And there's more.  You will receive:
  • Two yards each of hand dyed crinkled seam binding in Victorian red/burgundy and pink, each wound on a sweet vintage style card
  • Three handmade felt flowers
  • A 4" gold foil heart doily
And last but not least, you will also receive:
  • Three hand dyed ivory Venice lace hearts, the two smaller ones have also been hand painted in variegated rose pink and ivory, plus 3 hand dyed Venise applique tri-buds
  • 18" of hand dyed ivory Venise lace, 1.375" wide

Your yummy embellishments will come packed in this sweet 6x6 card box.  It will work for storage or for presenting a 5.5x5.5 card (these are the boxes I use for mailing my multi layered, heavily embellished cards).



The cost of the kit is $30 USD plus $3 shipping.  I will ship internationally and will give you a shipping cost based on the country shipped to.  To purchase a kit, please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com.  If you are outside the USA, please also ask for a shipping price.  I will send you a Paypal invoice for payment.  The first 10 kits will ship on on Tuesday of this week and the remaining 9 by the end of the week.  

Thanks so much for looking.  I hope you like all these vintage inspired lovelies!  There's lots more pretty stuff in my Etsy Boutique.


7 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh yummy goodies. I've emailed you Linda. Thanks so much for offering this kit.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WOW, I'm excited, these are breathtaking. Wonderful little goodies here. I have emailed you.

Thanks for your time and sharing some lovely goodies. Best Wishes.

MD said...

bravoooooooooooooo splendide *

MarcyK924 said...

I'm speechless! I just e-mailed you too! Linda - you do kits like no one else and your postcards are a piece of art alone!

Darlene G said...

Oh gosh, this is all so beautiful.

Terry said...

Hi Linda! Count me in for wanting a kit! Super excited to create some wonderful cards!!

Tammy said...

Your card AND kit are so very pretty!!! VERY lovely!! THanks so very much for sharing---I LOVE shabby chic/victorian vintage!!! be blessed
Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com