Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rejoice!

From The Funkie Junkie
I made this card with the free digi Herald Angel from Layers of Color. Don't forget, their big Fall release party is coming up this weekend, November 14th and 15th. There are already four free digis on their site to celebrate this event and there will be even more at the release party! And have you entered their $100 gift certificate drawing and the drawing to receive all nine newly released stamp sets? If you haven't, hurry on over to the Layers of Color bog and get yourself signed up!

Whew, I got so excited about the release that I almost forgot to give you the details of this card. The background was stamped in Versamark with a flourish from the Old World Flourishes set and gold embossed. I really am loving this flourish set to create my own designer paper! And the Herald Angel was printed out on my home computer with the Layers of Color digi I picked up on their site. The medallion was cut with a Spellbinders die and backed with SU gold paper. The star (die cut with a Sizzix die) is binged up a bit with JudiKins Egyptian Gold embossing powder - the glitter is right in the EP. That EP was a big favorite of mine last Christmas season, but this is the first time it's been out this season. I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of it over the next few weeks.

Almost time for work - wishing you blessings on your day!

Update: This card was featured on Card of the Week.

4 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful, Linda! Love the angel, and what gorgeous paper you used! I'm heading over to LOC to check it out!

Anonymous said...

This is really beatiful Linda, I love the flourishes background, gorgeous ! Sue x

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Linda - this is just gorgeous! Everything from that gorgeous embossed Flourish to the Helad Angel is stunning - you have shown off the Layers f Color freebie so beautifully Linda - but that is no surprise to me! LOL! I am looking forward to partying with you this weekend!! See you there my friend!! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Deisgn Team

cheryl said...

beautiful card hun love that angel great papers too xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com