I started by creating my main background panel by sponging with distress inks - Rusty Hinge, Scattered Straw and Dried Marigold, then stamped with with a script stamp and also with the maple leave from the old SU Botanicals set in Coffee archival ink. The maple leaves were clear embossed as the archival ink works perfectly as an embossing ink. I love the way the embossed leaves look. I layered that panel over a brown panel that had been embossed with the Damask texture face and had white craft ink applied direct to paper on the high spots.
The tag is a rusty metal tag from my shop. I tried running it through a Vintaj metal embossing folder but the metal was too thick, although it did leave a bit of a pattern around the edges which I reliefed with the Vintaj reliefing block. It was stamped in white craft ink with an SU sentiment stamp. A tutorial for my crinoline chrysanthemum can ben found here. And last but not least, I took a double acorn shell and blued two pearls into it. Unfortunately it doesn't sow well, but it is a cool embellishment that I learned from Shelly Hickox last fall - check them out here.