Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Advertising

I have added quite a few new items to my Etsy shop so if you haven't visited recently, you might want to do some window shopping.  You know I love unusual and funky embellishments for my art and I have spent a lot of time sourcing out various items to offer.  I've just returned from vacation and had a chance to list a number of the new items and had a chance to play with some of them myself.  Here's a card I made with several new items.  I love these tiny kraft sleeves.  They measure 2.25 by 3.6" and are fun to use on projects.  I stamped this one with a couple of Tim Holtz stamps and made a tag using a Spellbinders tag die to insert into it.  

I love twine but everything I have ever found was too thick.  So I have combed the internet looking for a thin twine that I would enjoy using.  I finally found this 2-ply natural jute twine and have it for sale in my shop too.  And you know I love metal!  I'm so happy to have found a large supply of these antiqued bronze filigree corners to be able to offer them in the shop too.  The very thin burlap string used with the button is also available in the shop.  I've really become addicted to that stuff!

There'll be more cool stuff coming over the next month too, so I hope you'll check back occasionally to see what I have to offer.  Most of the quantities are somewhat limited because I don't have big bucks to invest in large inventories, especially when I don't know what sells and what doesn't - LOL.  So if you see something you like, don't wait too long!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful!!!

MD said...

SUPERBEEEEEEE

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, I love the tan and black combo and your flower is so pretty, awesome corner embellishment!

Sue A said...

Where to start? Since I found your blog I can hardly get to my computer through the drool - I love your style and you inspire me to greater things - thanks so much, your work is beautiful! xxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Sooooooooooo gorgeous! Off to shop...

Anonymous said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Linda ! I love the vintage feel and the embossed background panel, is that Gesso you've rubbed over it ? Of course the embellishments are fantastic and the thin burlap string is something that I've been searching for too ! Sue C x

yours truly said...

This is so pretty. I love all the little details! ~ Ü ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com