Friday, September 28, 2012

CC2C #22 Winner


Hello,

I'm back today to announce the winner of Linda Ledbetter's Compendium of Curiousities 2 #22 challenge which was riveted metals.  Wow, there were some stunning pieces submitted for that challenge.  My Funkie Junkie Boutique was the sponsor and with the assistance of Random.org, I have picked a winner for the $25 gift certificate to shop in my new boutique.
Congratulations go out to Alison from Craftytrog's Inky Adventure as she was entry #11.  Alison, please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com for your gift certificate code.

Again, magnificent work to all who played along and thank you to Linda Ledbetter for allowing The Funkie Junkie Boutique to sponsor this seriously cool challenge!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks Linda! That's really made my day! :o)
Alison xx

Brenda Brown said...

Woo hoo well done Alison
xox

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com