Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tim Tag #3


Here is my second "Tim Tag" for his 12 Tags of Christmas inspiration.  It's actually his Tag #3.  I skipped #2 for the time being, but will be going back to it.  I've decided that I want to try to do all 12 of his tags this year.  My tag doesn't much resemble his #3, but I am not trying to copy his but rather to be inspired by a couple of things from his.  I don't have  the stamp he used on #3, nor did I have anything that could be a substitute.  So I decided to do a flourish background in red and green and then randomly stamped the Believe stamp on the tag.  I also broke out a bottle of Biscotti Perfect Pearls mist that I purchased a few weeks ago and then forgot I had.  Ooh la la, that stuff is great!!  I had heard great things about it and they were not exaggerated.  I used a Cuttlebug die for the large snowflake and the Snow Flurries On the Edge die for the bottom strip. The white corrugated cardboard is available in my Etsy Boutique.  The bronze snowflakes are also in my shop - for this project, I "rusted" the snowflake with  Vintage Photo Distress Embossing Powder.

That about does it for Tag #3 - love the way he curled the jute twine.  Thanks for stopping by today.  If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments and I'll respond with an updated post.

Linked up to:  Inspiration Emporium/Inspiration Journal - 12 Tags #3

Products Used - Click the product name for purchase information.

6 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

Beautiful tag! Stunning!

Lisa Minckler said...

I LOVE the red hues in this Linda. You look to be having a wonderful time with these tags. :)
Love the cheerful festiveness of your creations.

Pam said...

Stunning tag! Love your take on Tim's tag. That red really pops!

Marjie Kemper said...

Absolutely stunning and totally in your own style. Love it!

Sharon said...

Wowsers! Love the red and cream. No offence to Lord Tim, but I think yours is much nicer.

Sharon

MagsB said...

Just fabulous, I love the red, it really jumps off the tag - terrific!

love MagsB x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com