Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SALE***ETSY BOUTIQUE***SALE

All month during November, I am running a holiday craft sale in my Etsy boutique.  Stock up on all your funkie crafting needs for the holiday season and take 10% off at check out by using HOLIDAYCRAFTING10.  Lots of great new stuff and wonderful on-going products.  More new products on order.  Shop today and all month with the 10% discount.  Use it as often as you like - share it with friends!
Brand new - just listed in Etsy Boutique 
Four new colors of May Arts 1.25" wide silk ribbon:  red, ivory, champagne and taupe
White Jute Mesh (burlap) - very cool, stiff and cuts great with your Spellbinders and other dies - here are two examples I cut with those dies

2 comments:

Anita said...

Oh my,I just almost bought out your etsy shop!!!!!Your work is beautiful.
Hugs, Anita
http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.net
amc35045@bellsouth.net

Ellie Knol said...

Another gorgeous tag...

and please have a look here: http://elliecreahoekje.blogspot.com/2011/12/blogs-i-became-follower-of-lately-no-2.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com