Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Challenge: 12 Tags of Christmas - Funkie Junkie Style - Week #12


Here is the last of the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie style.  For my last tag, I chose to use Antique Linen and gold tones, stamping the background with the Wendy Vecchi Nature's Art gingham stamp that I love so much.  The birdcage was cut from chipboard, dry embossed for texture and then heat embossed with gold EP.  I used my new Tim Holtz holly leaf die to cut 3 holly leavess.  I gold embossed music on them and then sponged with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks.  Snowflakes and glitter added another dimension and a champagne bow and stick pin from my Etsy boutique rounded out the embellishments. 

Thank you so much to all who have joined in this challenge.  I have been so inspired by all the fabulous artwork entered into the challenges.  We will have a random drawing on December 16th and the winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to my Etsy shop.  You must have entered all 12 challenges in order to win.  You have until midnight ET on December 15th to complete the challenges.  There is still time so what are you waiting for.  The links for all the challenges are on my sidebar and the rules are found in the first post.  


15 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful Linda! I have loved all your tags, but this one just might be my favorite. Thanks for all the great inspiration. I have really enjoyed playing along in your challenge.

Judy

Scrumplescrunch said...

Oh Gosh I have been waiting patiently with great anticipation to see this last Tag Linda, and it is a beauty. Like Judy I have also enjoyed every minute I have spent on this Challenge,so thank you for that, now I must think about my last creation, there are so many elements to inspire me on this Tag. But, I must limit myself otherwise my mind becomes chaotic with ideas and everything is a big blur!!!!
Smiles:)

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh the bittersweet moment has finally arrived.
Thrilled to see your final project unveiled and sad to see them end.
Linda, hope you sleep well, and while you do, I'll be drawing inspiration from your gorgeously detailed creation. As always, such a well of creative possibilities to work with.
Thank you so much for the new tradition and a wonderful experience.
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Hanneke said...

wow, gorgeous! I loved all of your tags and thought it was a great idea to make so maney wonderful tags for Christmas. Hugs, Hanneke

Ink Art Designs said...

that is stunning Linda!!!!
Dot x

Pam said...

This is gorgeous, Linda! I have loved all of your tags. This one just may be my favorite. They are all so stunning, it's hard ro say. Thank you so much for your inspiration and for sharing your amazing creations.

Anonymous said...

Another stunning creation Linda ! Time has beaten me this year and I've not been able to join in with your 12 tags, but they have all been an absolute joy to see. Sue C x

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful tags. Love the bird cage and all the extra things you did with it. Edna

jude said...

Absolutely stunning creation !I have actually just sat for 2 hours and completed my tag from your inspiration.From first viewing until now i see youve been back and added the link.So will go upload.The only thing is the piccy omg these dark dismal afternoons i hate here in the uk.
Thankyou for inspiring me over the last few weeks even though i had bit catch up due top dad being in hospital im so pleased i did it yes al;l 12 pleased as punch!will now have to take piccy of them all.
hopefully next year you will return to inspire us again with the 12 tags funkie junkie style.Thankyou
hugs judex

Julie said...

very lovely tag!! I love the birdcage die!

Sharon said...

Linda: I enjoyed viewing and reading how you created the tags. Wowsers, you amaze me with your creativity. Tim Holtz watchout! LOL!
I don't know if I will get all twelve made, but was inspired by your Day 12 tag and uploaded one I created last night.
Good luck to the future winner of your challenge.
Sharon

Kate Yetter said...

I am so glad you decided to have this challenge. I wanted to do an advent calendar but I did not know where to start...and then your challenge came along. I had so much fun! Your talent and art are amazing and I look forward to more tag challenges in the future!
What are you doing with your tags?
Thanks for inspiring me to create! This tag is awesome and by far my favorite!! Enjoy your holidays.
Kate

Priscilla said...

These tags are all stunning. Day 11 & 12 were my favorites. Thanks for the inspiration.

Nancy said...

Hi Linda! I'm happy to be a new follower! Your work is incredibly beautiful! Thank you so much for the inspiration! I'll be back often!...Nancy :o)

Jen said...

Beautiful tag Linda!! I love the bow and all the details. I'm glad I played along!

Jen :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com